eDigiNext accepts a variety of payment options, including credit and debit cards.
The following credit and debit cards can be used as payment:
- Visa (including the Amazon Rewards Visa Signature Card )
- Amazon Store Card
- Amazon Credit Builder
- Discover Network
- American Express
- Diner’s Club (U.S. billing addresses only)
- China UnionPay (credit card only)
- Visa, MasterCard, or American Express pre-paid credit or gift cards
- Payment may be split between one of the accepted credit or debit cards and an Amazon Gift Card, but payment can’t be split among multiple cards.
- We accept Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA), Health Savings Accounts (HSA) (U.S. billing addresses only) for the purchase of FSA or HSA eligible items.
- SNAP EBT cards are accepted as payment methods for valid cards from participating states.
PayPal is a safer, easier way to send and receive money online. When you select PayPal as the payment method, you will be linked to the PayPal site where you can make payment.
PayPal can be used to purchase items by Credit Card (Visa, MasterCard, Discover, and American Express), Debit Card, or E-check (i.e. using your regular Bank Account).
- After viewing your items on your shopping cart page, you can click and check out with PayPal. Then you will leave our site and enter PayPal’s website.
- You can sign in to your PayPal account, or you can create a new one if you haven’t got one.
- You can use the PayPal as you want according to the on-screen instructions.
Usually, PayPal e-check will take 3-5 business days to be confirmed by PayPal.
The reasons why we suggest you use PayPal:
- Payment is traceable. By using your PayPal account, you can trace the status of your payment.
- When you make payment for your order, you don’t need to use your credit card online (you can transfer directly from your bank account).
- When you use your credit card through PayPal, nobody will see your credit card number, which will minimize the risk of unauthorized use.